1) a.In "chapter 4" of The Gilda Stories, we are in South End of Boston in 1955.
b. In the beginning of the chapter, Gilda is in the Salon braiding Savannah's hair. She has met people from the prostitution house in which makes her feel at home from her past days. Then, all of a sudden goes to the salon looking for Toya.
2) Two characters we have met before are Gilda and Bird. Bird changes her views towards Gilda. She cares about Gilda and becomes more loving towards her. Gilda has made new friends and and more knowledgeable. She is willing to help her prostitutes friends.
3)1. Savannah- She is a prostitute who has become good friends with Gilda. She puts in effort to help out her friends in a difficult situation.
2. Fox- A scary evil vampire who is after Toya. He is also the antagonist.
3. Toya- A prostitute, who is scared of Fox because he is after her.
4. Skip- he is Savannah's boyfriend.
4) The main conflict the protagonist is struggling with Fox. Gilda and Bird are trying to kill Fox protect Toya. The conflict is resolved when Fox is killed at the end of the chapter.